Pacific Mountain Cruisers 2018 Swap Meet- Saturday, July 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark (65swb45) wants me to look for early air cleaners and fan shrouds, so bring em if you have em.

Thanks for hosting this guys! Any chance any you guys will have a drivers side hard to piece... the type with th vent window

Looking forward to this weekend!

Will attempt to bring both a functional FJ62 and a non-cranky 11 month old cruiserhead.

Are vendors allowed? Fee for vendors?

Jason

Are you confirmed for coming? If so, might have to put in an order or two so I can pick up from you!

Looking at your C Channels, Aprons Seals. Soon enough will need your knuckle centering kit.

Well, those of you who are familiar with California, and my 'mud handle, know we are not having fun up here and we're not sure we'll make it tomorrow.

My wife's split bench seat for her '72 FJ40 was in my friends shop and went up in smoke yesterday. If anyone that knows me and happens to see one at the swap meet I would appreciate a PM, hopefully I can work something out with the seller.

Well, those of you who are familiar with California, and my 'mud handle, know we are not having fun up here and we're not sure we'll make it tomorrow.

My wife's split bench seat for her '72 FJ40 was in my friends shop and went up in smoke yesterday. If anyone that knows me and happens to see one at the swap meet I would appreciate a PM, hopefully I can work something out with the seller.

Good luck up there with the fire and be safe!

I plan on making it this year. Ill throw in some perfectly good but rusty OME Medium springs and ugly looking but functional shocks and 1" poly spring spacers for an 80 that are taking up space in my garage. Don't have much else in parts laying around.

Cripes, we sure found out who is who this past weekend. I always knew Georg from Valley Hybrids was big man on campus around this farm, when he walked up to sellers at the swap meet they said "Georg, if you can use it, take it", but when Jim "Mr. Downey" walked up to sellers I was quoted a price to pay. But I'm tickled pink because the swap meet was a honey hole for me anyway, I got way more than I thought I would, many thanks to all involved !!!!!!!!!!!

Cripes, we sure found out who is who this past weekend. I always knew Georg from Valley Hybrids was big man on campus around this farm, when he walked up to sellers at the swap meet they said "Georg, if you can use it, take it", but when Jim "Mr. Downey" walked up to sellers I was quoted a price to pay. But I'm tickled pink because the swap meet was a honey hole for me anyway, I got way more than I thought I would, many thanks to all involved !!!!!!!!!!!
If I would have known you were there I would have showed off my 22re mini truck with it's Downey header and idler arm brace and tubular A-arm rear mount brace and low profile bumpstops and 2" rear springs.............. Still daily driving that stuff.

Doug, I think I snooped around it anyway, saw several Mini's there. BTW, the far south end hill at Pismo sand dunes use to be called Devils Slide (before that area was closed by BLM or Gov.), is that any relation to your Mud name???

I had my daughter and drove my 80 so the mini truck stayed home. Devil’s Slide is e reference to the highway on the coast near where I live in Pacifica.

Doug, I think I snooped around it anyway, saw several Mini's there. BTW, the far south end hill at Pismo sand dunes use to be called Devils Slide (before that area was closed by BLM or Gov.), is that any relation to your Mud name???

I remember Devil's Slide at Pismo, back when it REALLY fun. Makes me wish I still had my paddle tires.

Missed you at the swap meet. How’s it going up there?

Looks like we dodged this one. Containment is up and the fire is slowing down, though it did go to 104,000 acres today. As long as the winds continue to stay calm the worst may be over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom