White Knuckle Off Road MUD Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used the coupon and have a set on order for my 1999 LC. Pretty excited. Great communication from the White Knuckle, and will post pics of them down in Mexico!

Ordered mine! I had a set on my old Xterra and they were great!

Mrs. Whatever, who is vertically challenged, really likes her steps. Thanks WK, great product and great service.
IMG_2918.JPG

Mine arrived in the mail today, and they are exactly what I was hoping for! Fast and easy to install - took less than 30 minutes! I can't wait to bash them on something -- I'm leaving in 2 days on a 2 week trip from Austin, TX to Guanajuato, Mexico, taking an off-road mountainous route for the first part.

My truck is a 1999 LandCruiser lifted about 2.5", running 17"wheels and 33" tires.

Here is a link with LOTS of photos of the sliders - being unboxed and installed on my truck. I just installed them today, so I can't actually comment on their durability from experience, but upon close visual inspection everything about these exceeds my high expectations.

Photos of White Knuckle rock slider install on my '99 LC

Thank you White Knuckle!
-Steve

20180716_153328.jpg

20180716_155918.jpg

20180716_163640.jpg

Ordered a set for the 200! Will post pics once installed.

Mine arrived in the mail today, and they are exactly what I was hoping for! Fast and easy to install - took less than 30 minutes! I can't wait to bash them on something -- I'm leaving in 2 days on a 2 week trip from Austin, TX to Guanajuato, Mexico, taking an off-road mountainous route for the first part.

My truck is a 1999 LandCruiser lifted about 2.5", running 17"wheels and 33" tires.

Here is a link with LOTS of photos of the sliders - being unboxed and installed on my truck. I just installed them today, so I can't actually comment on their durability from experience, but upon close visual inspection everything about these exceeds my high expectations.

Photos of White Knuckle rock slider install on my '99 LC

Thank you White Knuckle!
-Steve

View attachment 1745814

View attachment 1745815

View attachment 1745816
Thanks a million Steve! Looks great! Have fun bashing them up!

Which ones should I order for the GX470? It isn't listed on the website.

just ordered a set for my 80 - stoked, and thanks for the discount !

E

Can't say enough great things about mine. They are very strong! I got the 10 degree sliders to double as steps. They have saved my rockers more than once! Thanks again for producing great products!

IMG_3814.jpg

I have a question for vendor and buyers. Trying to decide whether to go with the powdercoat or get them bare metal and spray them myself. I know powder coat is allegedly sturdier but I have a 4+ front bumper that is already showing signs of wear and I am guessing a powder coat refresh is costly. Wondering if bare metal that I can rattle can resto myself from time to time might be better.

Has anyone gone this route? Or does everyone stick with the powdercoat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom