Builds Tiny House Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re-keying one of the Norweld boxes. Now they'll all be keyed alike. The FST on the rack is getting some love as well. I'll get around to starting a thread in the 40 section one of these days.
20180612_125636.jpg

Everything reassembled, re-aligned, and good to go. Time to load up and head out on a shakedown run.
Right off the bat my initial impression is that the truck handles WAY better. It's uncanny how much dropping the bed 3" improved everything.
More from the field.
20180617_131653.jpg

Loving the Norweld bed! The under bed boxes and rear drawer are awesome. That said the work to get the bed this low was really extensive. It would have been way easier had we used a shallower drawer or optioned a bed without one. Good to know for the next one.
20180619_101306.jpg

Nice setup. Have had a Hawk on my Tundra for the last 8 years and love it. You can cut down a lot of wind noise up front by adding a spoiler under the front overhang. The unused space can be used to store camp chairs and a folding table- one of the next mods I'm planning for mine. Are you on the Wander the West site?
DSCF6526.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom