Rear Spring Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the OME2860’s on my LC and the ass sits way too high. Ride quality suffers tremendously when I crank the tbars to a acceptable visual level. I’ve thought about UCA’s but at $600+... ouch. Another thing about the 2860’s is that they’re pretty damn stiff even with the third row installed. I’ve carried hundreds of pounds of gear in the back and still haven’t gotten the springs to squat.

Help me think through this. The 285’s would bring my butt down, but they have the same spring rate as the 2860’s. I already have air bags installed for the future build (not gonna happen for another year). Is there a better spring for me?

@shanester

I am running 865s and most up here (including myself) would agree these have a very stock like ride. Guessing it's your shocks

What shocks are running?

@shanester

I am running 865s and most up here (including myself) would agree these have a very stock like ride. Guessing it's your shocks

What shocks are running?

Same and yes, the ride is still very much like a stock setup. I had OME light duty shocks on before I had the springs installed and the ride was pretty harsh. Bought all new Toyota OEM shocks and hardware along with the 865s and it brought back the plush ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom