Front Swivel/Fold Seat for Rear Access (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if there is a passenger seat bracket available for purchase that has the swivel fold setup like shown in the attached from FJ company?

I would like to have a forward facing bench seat in my 1981 FJ43 but am worried that it will be too hard to access with the stock front seat setup.

Thanks,

Swivel Seat.jpg

Last edited:
The seat looks like it was Foreign market... never seen the swivel feature before.

I think this is some interesting idea. I Googled it and there are a few options. But it would be interesting to know what the FJ company uses. Just out of curiosity.

Wondering if they'd tell you what to use or sell you what you need (fj company)?

D

I think this is some interesting idea. I Googled it and there are a few options. But it would be interesting to know what the FJ company uses. Just out of curiosity.
What google options did you come up with? The only thing I could find was trying to modify a boat swivel seat.

1973-1977 Chevelle, El Camino, Monte Carlo all had a swivel bucket seat option. No folding back though. (seats were one-piece and very difficult to re-upholster) Fitment in a 40 could be a challenge.

swivel bucket.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom