Bowfin Cruisers Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
here are a couple 100 series installed photos.

IMG_4065 (2).JPG

I'm working on some more pics and an update to the previous thread created by Patrick.

IMG_4074 (2).JPG

enough with the teasing, when's this gonna be on your website? ;)

So jealous. I received mine right as I was going out of town. Should be installed this week! How long did it take you to remove the old rack and install the Bowfin?

Looks awesome! When can we start ordering them?

Looks great! Does it sit higher than the factory rack?

Somewhere in this thread it mentioned 2.5 inches above the highest pt of the truck. Pretty low profile.

Ditto AggieCruiser above about fitting with a spoiler on an LX470. Also, can you order the left and right side roof mounts not powder coated?

Thanks for posting! Been thinking and researching various roof racks, so this is really helpful. Curious on wind noise with the front faring. Any noticeable wind noise?

Thanks for posting! Been thinking and researching various roof racks, so this is really helpful. Curious on wind noise with the front faring. Any noticeable wind noise?
I can hear a little with the sun roof cover open, but with it closed can't hear anything. I had a bad vibration when I first installed it, but after being meticulous in tightening all the bolts it is now solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom