For Sale/Wanted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling a (new in box) Old Man Emu 2.5" Medium Lift Kit for FJ80/FJZ80 for $700. I have had it on the shelf since putting in an OME Stock Height kit and never made the switch. It’s time to pass it on so I can fund other purchases. I have tried to price it fairly given NIB and current retail from $957-$1010. In the spirit of those Cool Cruiser ads which feature Land Cruiser parts with attractive young models, I snapped the picture below of the lift kit alongside this gorgeous 1975 model. She's quite stunning for being 43 years old but has nothing to do with the 80 Series lift kit being offered. I removed everything from the boxes for pictures. See below for the list of items included in the kit.

I am in San Antonio but will be Houston this weekend for my daughter’s volleyball tournament so thought I would list for sale with this group. Text James at 210-219-5588.

upload_2018-5-2_17-13-25.png

OME 2851 Coil Springs (Front) x 2
OME 2860 Coil Springs (Rear) x 2
60018 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks x 2
60020 Nitrocharger Sport Shocks x 2
SD24 Steering Damper x 1
CA77B Caster Kit (4 bushings)

Long story but... I currently have 4 stock alloy wheels using the conical style lug nuts and the spare (also alloy) needs the washer type lug nuts (I wonder if any of these trucks still have the exact wheels that came on them). I'd prefer to have all the same (conical style) versus an extra set of lug nuts for the one wheel. If there's anyone here in the same position as me (except, you know, the opposite) let me know if willing to trade. Thanks.

Lynn,

I have 2 conical lug nut wheels from my trailer that I can trade you once we get you in for the spacer and caster plates. I have a spare wheel here that I can swap out so I'll have a matching set also.

Thanks! Sent you a text to schedule.

Wanted: White 80 Series Tailgate: Good/Decent Condition

@TXBruiser reach out to Deo Klein on Facebook. Usually has all the parts we need. He's in FL, so may have to get it shipped.

Have a bunch of stuff off my new 97' 80 CE.... love to find a good local home for:
  • OEM roof rack
  • All three rows of seats - the fronts have new LCH tan leather.... the other rows are in great shape and come with seat belts etc
  • Rear bumper - will be 1-2 months out while I wait for 4x4 labs to build it's replacement
  • OEM running boards... in great shape, no rust..... not sure why you'd want them but....
  • OEM headlights - installing depots.... in great shape.

PM me if you'd like pics or more info

E

Replaced my side view mirrors. Motors still work fine but both have one broken tab and the left side has a broken screw hole. I see some people do JB Weld surgery on these things and make them like new but I don't have the patience or the time.. If anyone wants them make me an offer and I'll meet you somewhere (don't see the value in "broken" mirrors to ship them anywhere).

IMG_20180822_165821.jpg

IMG_20180822_164130.jpg

IMG_20180822_164924.jpg

IMG_20180822_165835.jpg

Anyone local need a fairly clean 80 series rear bumper ? it's coming off this weekend while I have the 4x4 labs installed, along with the rear receiver in great shape and spare tire carrier...... the bumper has just a few scuff

free to local folks w/ pickup at Duggy's......

Looking for 100 series parts:

Need a driver side LX470 headlight assembly 98-02 glass.
Driver side Corner light (I think LX and LC are the same)
Second row headrests in tan in decent condition.
Rear door check straps.
Decent tan 2 tone interior door panels.

Please PM if you have any of these...

anyone local want a set of clean Tan 3rd row seats out of my 97' CE ?

The moment you've all been waiting for has arrived...the Neepers are for sale!

16x8, 6x139.7 lug pattern, 4.5" backspacing, 109mm center bore, lug centric. All lug nuts come with the wheels and are 19mm with the exception of one nut on each wheel is 18mm. Just a different nut and different size - maybe it was a theft deterrent ("WHAT WE GONNA DO NOW? I ONLY BROUGHT A 19mm").

The mounted tires are 265/70r16 and will need to be replaced - no damages and I don't see any signs of rot, etc.. but not much tread left. Had no issues with the wheels (PO installed but I ran them for 5 years / 64k miles), just replaced with OEM. I have three of the four center caps but have located one on e-bay if you're interested. Neeper Center Cap # 10406 (3082) app width 4 5/16 | eBay

$180 OBO - I can deliver if needed. I'll say within the Humble, Katy, Angleton, Anahuac circle. Can go further but at some additional cost for time/gas. And now the pics (can provide more if needed)...

20181216_172126.jpg

20181216_172118.jpg

20181216_172733.jpg

20181216_165736.jpg

Deleted... I found what I needed

Last edited:
I'm going to buy a Tundra. Probably 1st gen as that's all I can afford. Anyone have one they've been thinking about selling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom