Parenthood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know it's been a long while since I was really active in the Cruiser community (here or on the trail), but the last couple years, I've been even more scarce than usual.

Lest y'all think that's because I've been focused on lesser pursuits, here's an exchange I had this morning:

[We're on our way to daycare]

Daughter: [Out of the blue] We're in DADDY'S car!
Me: That's right. Mommy had to take her car today, so we're in Daddy's car.
D: It's a TOYOTA CAR!
M: Yep!
D: [Holds up hand] HIGH FIVE!

She just turned two.

Have a good day, everyone!

Nice!
We know all about Daddy's White Truck, Gray Truck, Mommy's Race Car, The Mustang and most importantly, Theo's Truck.

IMG_20180523_184418.jpg

I'm with you there too. My 1 1/2 year old knows about "Daddy's truck" (80) and "Daddy's yellow truck" (40). The grin on his face when he gets to ride in my 80, or sit in the front seat of the 40 is worth the price of admission.

A few months ago, I took my 14 year old daughter somewhere, and had the 80. I don't daily it anymore. She got in, closed the door, and said with exuberance...I LOVE this truck! She's actually coming to Coal Miner with me.

Mine make sure to explain that my 40 is an "FJ40" or "40". They will be wheeling this weekend too. I am hoping #2 likes it more than she did last year... "This is the worst day EVER!" was one of the more memorable quotes.

Mine make sure to explain that my 40 is an "FJ40" or "40". They will be wheeling this weekend too. I am hoping #2 likes it more than she did last year... "This is the worst day EVER!" was one of the more memorable quotes.
yeah both my females will not be with me and Carter. Carter is 7 now and he spots cruisers before I do.

Spreading the love!
My daughter drove to softball practice tonight, in the cruiser she road in before she was born.
She had other options, I guess I taught her well.

When I was building the 40. My daughter wrote on my garage door (when she was 11 or 12) "It's a Rock get over it" she is now 18.

It is all about the memories. Don't blink they will be grown up and ready to go out on there own. Hopefully in a LC!

When I was building the 40. My daughter wrote on my garage door (when she was 11 or 12) "It's a Rock get over it" she is now 18.

That is the best! in a thread full of amazing stories.

Kids, man....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom