For Sale Wilco Hitchgate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a Wilco Hitchgate up for sale in the Seattle, WA area. It has the double jerry can holder along with the Hi-Lift jack mount. These things are on a 4 to 6 week lead time at Wilco right now. I will also include two ammo cans that I have where you would mount the jerry cans. I painted the cans with POR-15 for rust protection. Although this is mounted on my 1999 100 series, these things are universal.

Some surface rust at the tips of the support bar for the jerry cans. There is a plastic plug there from the factory and frankly Wilco did not do a very good job of powder coating the ends. Minor, totally fixable if desired. I point this out as I want to be completely up front about the condition. With that said, that would be the only thing wrong with it.

These things are in fact rock solid, not rattling whatsoever. It really is a fine product.

This is the full featured Hitchgate. Retail with all the accessories would be about $1,400. This machine can be yours for $750. I shutter to think about the shipping costs. As such, let’s keep this deal to Western Washington.

Photos are of the actual unit. Tire not included, ammo cans are.

Thank you and please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.

Best,
Adrian Parker
206-321-1847

098CDA04-6312-4203-A6D9-A2C7A26419E7.jpeg

E859B1A9-DDC6-413C-816D-7DAFA7C33FED.jpeg

I need this, but I'm in Tulsa, OK. Would you meet me in Salt Lake City?

I kid... :(

I will be in Bend, OR in a week if you’re heading that way.

As an owner of a Wilco Hitchgate, I'll attest that this is a great, well-built option.
Here's a bump -- GLWS.

I have a Wilco Hitchgate up for sale in the Seattle, WA area. It has the double jerry can holder along with the Hi-Lift jack mount. These things are on a 4 to 6 week lead time at Wilco right now. I will also include two ammo cans that I have where you would mount the jerry cans. I painted the cans with POR-15 for rust protection. Although this is mounted on my 1999 100 series, these things are universal.

Some surface rust at the tips of the support bar for the jerry cans. There is a plastic plug there from the factory and frankly Wilco did not do a very good job of powder coating the ends. Minor, totally fixable if desired. I point this out as I want to be completely up front about the condition. With that said, that would be the only thing wrong with it.

These things are in fact rock solid, not rattling whatsoever. It really is a fine product.

This is the full featured Hitchgate. Retail with all the accessories would be about $1,400. This machine can be yours for $750. I shutter to think about the shipping costs. As such, let’s keep this deal to Western Washington.

Photos are of the actual unit. Tire not included, ammo cans are.

Thank you and please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions or comments.

Best,
Adrian Parker
206-321-1847

View attachment 1732852

View attachment 1732853

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom