Wipers front and rear not working sometimes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone! So in the last few days my wipers (front and rear) and the fluid squirter pumps (front and rear) have been coming and going. All of it is either working, or its not. I know it is an electrical problem, but don't even know where to start! Any thoughts? Thank you in advance! Brian

Hello everyone! So in the last few days my wipers (front and rear) and the fluid squirter pumps (front and rear) have been coming and going. All of it is either working, or its not. I know it is an electrical problem, but don't even know where to start! Any thoughts? Thank you in advance! Brian

Sounds like you have a ground starting to go bad somewhere. Open the electrical schematics in your FSM and start looking.

X2....Clean up and tighten the grounds on your: head to firewall, starter to frame, the one at the battery to the inner fender, and make sure the ground wires under the dash at the corners are tight. These should be a cadmium screw either 10mm or 12 mm head with white w/black stripe wire and ring terminal. If that doesn't work you'll have to look for burned grounds where they come together behind the instrument gauges and near the drivers kick panel near the relays. Look for white w/black stripe wires coming together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom