Vacuum port caps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just dropped the new 2f in my 87 fj60. De smogging it as I put everything back together. I need to cap a bunch of vacuum ports. What size caps will I need? Thanks.

I rarely do this, but this is an easy search item.

Type desmog into that box in the upper right corner

looks like this

Capture.JPG

Just dropped the new 2f in my 87 fj60. De smogging it as I put everything back together. I need to cap a bunch of vacuum ports. What size caps will I need? Thanks.

First let me say Welcomome

Last edited:
Appreciate the informative answer Matt... but I simply tried to answer his question, not seek them for myself too.

Thanks for the general info @RAGINGMATT

I see a lot of rotted vacuum caps in pictures on this site and for myself just took the good vacuum line, cut it short and plugged it. I didn’t know we could get a good quality Toyota cap. Thank you for posting this information!

Thanks for the general info @RAGINGMATT

I see a lot of rotted vacuum caps in pictures on this site and for myself just took the good vacuum line, cut it short and plugged it. I didn’t know we could get a good quality Toyota cap. Thank you for posting this information!

Your welcome !

Last edited:
I still like the search from @Willard but this is good information. I too have used the rubber caps from Pep Boys, O'Reilly's, Advance Auto. They frieking suck and perform as stated above. I bought some vinyl caps from one of the stores above and they have lasted well so far. $2.50 and I'm vacuum leak free. Subscribed so when those vinyl ones crap out I can come back. EPDM is long lasting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom