2010 Tundra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed a Dobinsons 2.5-3” lift on my single cab long bed and compare to the Kings that I have on the GX , they ride pretty harsh. Nothing wrong with the shocks, most likely I made the wrong decision. Is a beefy setup and would probably be a great choice for someone that is going off-road more often.
Now, I went and bought a PRO kit that I will install this week and I have few questions if anybody have the answer please.
Base on the info I found the single cab is about 300 Lbs lighter then a double cab. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I wonder if the Pro will raise the truck more then 2”, what Toyota claims for a double cab.
I need to clear the 315 KO,s and I am aware that I may have to add a CB shim but I would like to know the effect of the PRO on a single cab
Thank you

I will answer my own question, in case someone else is looking for the answer. Pro suspension lifted the single cab, long bed, about 2.5" in the front. Time will tell if they will settle a little or not.
Tires 315/17 KO2 fairly new inflated at 35psi and temperature is around 85degree.
Have a Magnum bumper witch, if I remember well, is about 25- 30 lbs difference from OEM steel bumper.
Left coil sits one additional ring up on the bilstein shock. Probably to make for the famous left side lean. After about 30 miles on extremely ugly roads in NJ left side is about 1/8" lower then the right side. Measurements taken with half tank of gas and twin ARB compressor installed on the left side. I would be highly surprised that the compressor makes much difference. As of now the tires are clearing everything but they are pretty close to the body mounts.
I am scheduled for an alignment tomorrow and I will ask the guy to increase the caster from 2.3 where is now to 2.8. That should push the wheel another 1/4" forward. Hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom