New member from Eugene, OR. Lets wheel! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been a long time lurker of MUD and wanted to introduce myself with a quick bit of my backstory.

I my name is Bryce and I currently reside in Eugene Oregon working as a welder/fabricator in career development at Johnson Crushers International while attending school in Eugene for welding fabrication. Four wheeling has kinda been a part of my life ever since I was just a youngster. Growing up my family and I spent many weekends and more out in the woods of California wheeling and camping out of my dads FJZ80 (he goes by Photo_Cruiser but hasn't posted since 2011).

Fast forward to 2015, when I was 18 it was only natural that I would want to get out in the woods on my own in a 4x4 and obviously it was going to be a Toyota because of my upbringing. So I purchased an 01 Ltd Edition 4Runner 4x4, draining my bank account and then some. This truck was sweet; single owner with 82k miles kept in California all its life. The truck was close to brand new. Eventually the money started pouring into this truck, started off with an OME lift and 32s thinking that would be the extent of what I would do to it but then it became a story as old as time and the mods just kept on happening.

This was my 4Runner out at cline butte near bend in April of this year. (Pretty proud of that rear bumper I made for the truck)

As I got more into four wheeling, my dad got less into it as him and my moms vacation style became more relaxed as opposed to fixing busted power steering on the Dusy Ershim trail. I had always dreamed of inheriting the family cruiser and one day it finally happened. My pops and I traded trucks this month as the on-road drivability of my IFS 4runner with much less weight appealed to him as he commutes and works in San Francisco.

So now here I am driving the truck that I grew up camping and wheeling in since I was five years old, ready to carry the family torch of wheeling what my friends and people from around my hometown always referred to as "The Crusher". Excited to break stuff and fix it with the help of all you folks on MUD.

Cheers,
Bryce

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2374.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome, from another PNWner! Go Ducks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom