Jalopnik Contest - Vote Land Cruiser! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I entered my '83 FJ60 into a Jalopnik contest for an upcoming '80s-themed car show called Radwood which is this Sunday in South San Francisco. My FJ is a finalist for "raddest truck" - check out the link and vote Team Land Cruiser!

https://jalopnik.com/vote-for-the-raddest-rides-of-our-radwood-reader-contes-1826925450

Cheers!

~matt

42843508352_8c4e5c624a_k.jpg

Voted. There was some serious contenders in your category. But the Honda is in the slightest lead?!

Haha ya, some sweet ‘80s action in that list. Glad I don’t have to compete with a Saab! And thanks for voting - you guys are awesome.

Ps I’m talking to the dmv about switching my plates to a set of the Cali sunset plates. It’s good look

I like defenders as well, but "I've owned the truck for 10 years and rebuilt the engine twice" line kinda says it all.

One more for the 60.

Voted on all my devices. Why is a Honda Prelute even in that category. I picture the prelute is like the skinny jeans, handlebar mustache, hipster telling the world its a truck when in reality a piece of gravel would scratch its paint and there would be a lawsuit against the state about creating a hostile road environment.

Haha you folks all rock. Winner in each category will be displayed in the Jalopnik booth. That “Prelute” is still winning so we will see how it goes.

Machinist you should totally come up - the more 60s (and 40s... and 80s... and 70s...) the better! It’s for rigs from 1980-1999.

voted

I voted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom