Possible to find a sold FJ60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, years ago, my girlfriends brother had his grandpa's FJ60, in which he sold around 2012. It was the last time it was registered in NIXA, MO. The only thing I have is the VIN. Is it possible to track it down some how? I have ran a auto check, and that's the last known date/location. I would like to buy it back, and surprise her with it. Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Zach

Maybe a DMV search. Not sure how that works in the US. if you know who bought (old documents) it maybe you can track it that way.

I'll try to find who they sold it too, I think she's already asked but no avail. I'll try to call the DMV, I just assumed they wouldn't release any information. Thanks for the idea.

You could run a carfax report. I think that might show the latest registration locaton

And if you are really bored you could try trolling through the streets of Nixa using Google earth and Google street view to see if you can see it parked somewhere

the vin is JT3FJ60Gh1136537, I've tried with no luck currently, I actually drove that one last Friday :)
Did you enter the vin correctly? As its written now it doesnt show up on any VIN checker

There is a Mud user in Nixa MO with user name @jfnall who looks to be active. you might ping them to see if they know of the cruisers in the area.

Pretty sure that’s the kind of thing you could lose your job over.

Most definitely. So many privacy laws nowadays. For good reason. Sounds like some good old fashion ground work buddy. Good luck on your search

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom