For Sale Fj company jump seats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pulled these out of a customers car for more storage. Other than some minor paint blemishes at the mounting points, they are near perfect shape. Would like to get $600 for them.

735817C9-7965-4807-B291-AFC4B61B0E45.jpeg
01BE2004-5C63-4818-8618-D7408D9A33DF.jpeg
71AA6FDD-E54E-4E18-A2D4-D450D6624AFB.jpeg
D1E99EDE-B30D-47C8-B161-E313CBF9A80F.jpeg
5927B274-E791-4C85-B314-EE768904A08B.jpeg

I commend you for the enablement skils! However, 1) the yellow truck has a factory roll bar added (I have contemplated pulling it), 2) the front seats will be ribbed style so my ocd might fight me to have the rears not perfectly match and 3) I’m trying my hardest to leave something for the next owner to add value!

Find me some cheap, good boned used ones and I’m more game!

Honestly, these will make someone very happy as they look to be turn key bolt in and go!

I might actually have a set of ones that are in your requested state. Give me a little bit. They are stashed at my parents house.

I commend you for the enablement skils! However, 1) the yellow truck has a factory roll bar added (I have contemplated pulling it), 2) the front seats will be ribbed style so my ocd might fight me to have the rears not perfectly match and 3) I’m trying my hardest to leave something for the next owner to add value!

Find me some cheap, good boned used ones and I’m more game!

Honestly, these will make someone very happy as they look to be turn key bolt in and go!

Rear jumps seats were not ribbed while front seats were in some years.

Sounds like a good question for @The FJ Company. Can you tell us more about these seats?

These were not from the US market. I would be sure of bolt pattern to be sure if fits current mounts. These look like from the late seventies or eighties. As for seat covers probably custom made south of the border as that is where FJ Company does their work. Coral color was gone after 67.

Last edited:
Keep in mind those were designed to fit "out" from the roll bar to provide a bit extra seating space

No these were designed to fit in a market that did not have a roll bar. North America spec FJ40 was one of a very few markets with a roll bar. The bracket on the back of these are no longer than any other jump seat. If a market had a roll bar it got a short jump seat to fit between the vertical bars. Only seen forward facing rear seats in LX models except for a sixties JDM FJ43. Only LX 40 series I can think of that may have had a roll bar with forward facing would be Middle East market. If it did doubt it would have a complete interior trim package. Between forward facing seat and panels on the sides a roll bar wouldn't work.

No these were designed to fit in a market that did not have a roll bar. ....

You are correct. I should have clarified that I was referring to the design of that specific build. In *our* build process, a customer chooses between one of those two seating options.

You are correct. I should have clarified that I was referring to the design of that specific build. In *our* build process, a customer chooses between one of those two seating options.

I put a Smittybuilt roll bar in my 68 back in 1974. Man-A-Fre sold a bracket kit to space the jump seats out. Later the design changed so the seats angled out further in front which kept the back arm rest over the wheel well. Not hard to figure a bracket to space the jump seats out. Your seats have the fold down leg which is a big plus. Moving the rubber pad further in when spacing the seat out weakest it with the extra leverage. Fold down leg nothing changes as far as leverage on the bottom frame.

GLWS.

I am suprised these have not sold yet. Nice seats. GLWS

Last edited:
Are those like KTM Orange? Or are they like a brown and the pic just makes them seem orange? Trying to see in my head how they would look in any of my cruisers.

Are those like KTM Orange? Or are they like a brown and the pic just makes them seem orange? Trying to see in my head how they would look in any of my cruisers.
I think they are coral colored. Which was the color 40s and 45s had for interior seat covers in the early 60s from toyota. It's a cool color.@74fj40
177437_Interior_Web.jpg

What Are the dimensions on the bottom bolt holes Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom