For Sale 2012 Red Toyota FJ Cruiser TTSE - Stock with Factory Warranty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is our beloved FJ, this was my wife's car and we wouldn't be selling it if we could afford to keep a spare car. We just had a 3rd baby, so a minivan is a must, no matter how much we'd rather keep the FJ.
The FJ is just such a special car, iconic, timeless and just a solid vehicle all around.

2012 limited edition, not many Red FJ's out there at all, fully functional, no issues whatsoever.

Best part is that the FJ is still under Toyota Certified Factory Warranty! (transferable)
Warranty expires: 01/07/20 or 100,000 Miles (whichever comes first) That is nearly two years!

Year : 2012
Make : Toyota
Model : FJ Cruiser TTSE (Trail Teams Special Edition)
Mileage : 56,XXX miles
Transmission : Automatic
Exterior Color : Red
Series : SUV
Drivetrain : 4WD - REAR WHEEL DRIVE W/ 4X4
Condition : Excellent (Clean Title)
VIN : JTEBU4BF5CK143276
Engine : 4.0L V6
Asking Price is $33500

Car's background:
It was first sold in January 2013 to its first owner, even though it's a 2012 model year.
9 Months later we bought it Certified Used from a Toyota Dealer with less than 15K miles on it.
In the 4.5 years that we have had the FJ, it has always been garaged, both at home and at work.
Only time it sits outside is during store and park runs.
No off-roading has been done on this car and it's completely factory stock.
All service has been done by Toyota.
The car was bumped in the back by a 1990's Corolla, FJ's plastic rear bumper had to be replaced as it had a small crack and no paint or body work was needed. (if needed I have pictures from the accident and can get the body shop paper work as well)
We only put Chevron or 76 gas in our cars, the FJ was always treated to premium fuel, but you don't have to as it's designed to work with any grade.
Synthetic Oil Only, car is designed for 10K miles per oil change.
Car has been detailed 1-2 times per year. The red paint is still nice and deep red with no fading at all. The plastics are nice and black, no greying as with each detail all plastics were properly treated and oiled. Plus, as already mentioned the car spent most of its time in the garage and not baking in the sun.

We are still paying for the FJ, it is financed through a local Credit Union, so we'll have to complete the transaction there as they hold the title.

Car is in Mountain View, CA
<< phone removed >>

Not sure if Forum Rules allow, (if not I can remove) but my car is posted on craigslist and images can be seen there:
2012 Red Toyota FJ Cruiser TTSE (TRD) 4x4 (Toyota Certified Warranty)

Last edited by a moderator:
879749F8-691A-49AE-8E3C-28792B9ED9D8.jpeg
29A484B7-A616-4705-BF62-7D45EB59468E.jpeg
EC9F43C4-55B9-493C-91D9-BF732E7F21D3.jpeg

Oh man you live close to me but I'm not ready at all to pull the trigger and I have too many cars right now. There's a red one near me in San Jose. So nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom