Now I have something to post about! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine came from main land from a small town 30ish km west of Tokyo. Rust was minimal. Sight unseen. I think the rust in Okinawa is worse then north main land. Being a small island you can't escape it. At least up north it's not every day of the year.

How'd you find it? Auction? Goo-net? Did you have someone local set up shipping, jci, etc?

How'd you find it? Auction? Goo-net? Did you have someone local set up shipping, jci, etc?

I watched goo-net, flex-net, and yahoo auctions everyday for about a year. Making friends in the area helps a lot too.

Replacing the full muffler. 1st and 2nd pipe from Toyota as well as all of the nuts, bolts and gaskets pipe 3 and 4 from Suxon. Thanks to Hibiki-san for ordering the Suxon and Kaneishi Parts for tracking down 25 year old parts! Now just need time to install it.

298A8B9C-AE7C-4B17-A1F3-35C29EBDE3AC.jpeg

Nice! You got the new Yoko MT. Let us know what you think of them. They look a lot like the Toyo MT, tbh, but much better than the previous chevron-pattern Yokohama MT.

Nice! You got the new Yoko MT. Let us know what you think of them. They look a lot like the Toyo MT, tbh, but much better than the previous chevron-pattern Yokohama MT.

These are quieter than the old ones and look a lot more agressive. We will see if I change as I get more km’s on them.

Let me know what you think of the Suxon muffler. They make one for my 1GR but it's not a mod I'm planning for atm.

you may want to swap that zerk for shackle mount the other way so you are able to grease it.
or get an angled zerk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom