'09 LX570 Dash trim PN request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I cannot for the life of me find a PN for the (wood) trim piece that is just below the stereo controls, surrounds the ashtray and seat heat/cool knob controls. Can anyone help, or point me to a diagram, need to replace it as it's cracked to hell. Thank you

Thanks beno, do you happen to have a diagram, it's showing $450 for the part, seems steep for a trim piece.

Beno, do you have the PN for the wood trim piece that surrounds the shift cluster (below the panel sub assembly you mentioned above?). Thanks, last request, I promise

Screen Shot 2018-06-05 at 10.59.18 AM.png

Where can you find these trim pieces listed? last time I tried on a Toy/LX site I couldnt find them. I need the P/N for the wood veneer above the glove box on a 2010.

Thx

Thanks Electro! Is there a place where I can view parts catalog w/ diagrams? I do a lot of work on my 470/570 and get frustrated trying to find things online.

I use toyodiy.com. I believe you need to make an account with them in order to see the pictures, otherwise it just shows the part numbers without any diagrams.

View attachment 1716678

I just created an account but I’m still only seeing the part numbers. I’m searching for the driver’s door wood trim that is around the seat memory buttons (08’ LX570). Not sure if it’s available by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom