POLL & SIGN-UP THREAD - 4th Annual 70 Series Meet 'n Greet (1 Viewer)

ARE YOU GOING TO ATTEND THE ROUND UP?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wardharris

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
longrangeamerica.com
4th Annual 70 Series Meet & Greet

@Gun Runner 5 has asked prospective and actual attendees to post up indications of interest regarding interest in attending. Might be nice if you posted your contact info - real name, etc. and details about attendance days, where you will sleep and any other interests.

You can change your vote at any time.

Thanks for playing!!!

upload_2018-5-27_13-55-35.png

Last edited:
I am just starting my 17 month MBA program, so I know I could potentially be very busy.
Which means a little down time in a 70 Series would be just what the doctor ordered. :)

***HOT QUESTION***

BLUF: If your interested in a custom shirt for this event PM me

Details: I recently spoke with a rep from tunaskin Apparel about a separate order, but mentioned a potential order for this event. The rep advised they prefer to keep minimum orders for custom shirt to at least 40 units. within the minimum order variances in size, cut, color, and gender are authorized (i.e. 3 large silver men's long sleeve, 2 medium peach lady's short sleeve, 3 white toddler hoodie, etc..).

My initial idea is something along the lines of a sketched 70-series profile with "Seventy-Series Meet & Great" printed below. There are no sponsors this year so shirt design will be clean/uncluttered. tunaskin makes solid clothing. I've got a 3-year old whos worn his little tuna hoodie for almost two years about once a week. between toddler clothing abuse, wash cycles, water exposure the shirt has not faded, stitching is intact, logos are still perfect, and fitment is great. my shirt, which I wear less frequently, looks brand new after similar length of use. That said, I would speculate the cost of the shirt to be around $30-$40 each. below is the tunaskin site for additional details. full disclosure, I'm in no way affiliated or receive compensation from tunaskin. this event is not seeking sponsorship from tunaskin. I just really think they are a quality clothing company. If we don't get enough interest this wont be pursued.

Home | Tunaskin Aquatic Apparel

Our goal from the beginning was to have this event grow each year and attract larger and larger crowds of 70 Series owners and while that's certainly still our goal, we have decided to return to what we refer to as the "Alabama" model (our first event). This year we will not seek sponsors in an effort to pay for catered meals and raffles. We will however put more of an emphasis on a weekend of socializing and trail riding. At least one group that is renting a cabin has volunteered to host a cookout either Friday or Saturday night. The other night we will most likely meet at a local restaurant that can accommodate our group. Hopefully this simplified format will allow everyone to have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Thanks.

Our goal from the beginning was to have this event grow each year and attract larger and larger crowds of 70 Series owners and while that's certainly still our goal, we have decided to return to what we refer to as the "Alabama" model (our first event). This year we will not seek sponsors in an effort to pay for catered meals and raffles. We will however put more of an emphasis on a weekend of socializing and trail riding. At least one group that is renting a cabin has volunteered to host a cookout either Friday or Saturday night. The other night we will most likely meet at a local restaurant that can accommodate our group. Hopefully this simplified format will allow everyone to have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Thanks.

I just booked a single bedroom cabin (#817). I will look into bringing a towable grill to host another bbq on site.

I think and unsponsored gathering is the best way to go.

***HOT QUESTION***

BLUF: If your interested in a custom shirt for this event PM me

Details: I recently spoke with a rep from tunaskin Apparel about a separate order, but mentioned a potential order for this event. The rep advised they prefer to keep minimum orders for custom shirt to at least 40 units. within the minimum order variances in size, cut, color, and gender are authorized (i.e. 3 large silver men's long sleeve, 2 medium peach lady's short sleeve, 3 white toddler hoodie, etc..).

My initial idea is something along the lines of a sketched 70-series profile with "Seventy-Series Meet & Great" printed below. There are no sponsors this year so shirt design will be clean/uncluttered. tunaskin makes solid clothing. I've got a 3-year old whos worn his little tuna hoodie for almost two years about once a week. between toddler clothing abuse, wash cycles, water exposure the shirt has not faded, stitching is intact, logos are still perfect, and fitment is great. my shirt, which I wear less frequently, looks brand new after similar length of use. That said, I would speculate the cost of the shirt to be around $30-$40 each. below is the tunaskin site for additional details. full disclosure, I'm in no way affiliated or receive compensation from tunaskin. this event is not seeking sponsorship from tunaskin. I just really think they are a quality clothing company. If we don't get enough interest this wont be pursued.

Home | Tunaskin Aquatic Apparel
I'd be in for a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom