KC pro6 lightbars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
For those that run lightbars Ive used rigids, lifetime led and KC, when KC came out with thier newest offering I wanted them but there were no brackets, no kits nobody made a set up for our 80s well I ordered the 50in lightbar(universal) and fabbed up and powdercoated my own mounts that would hold the 40lb lightbar( yes they are heavier than an led by a lot) and made the mounts so they would bolt up to my new front runner slimline like frontrunner meant them to. long story short, these are very tough, flamethrower bright and cheaper(on amazon) than ost made in USA lightbars heres some, pics and I have 10000 miles and 2 weeks in the desert and another week in the woods these are tough lights. hope this helped./

DSCN5108.JPG

DSCN5109.JPG

DSCN5111.JPG

Nice setup! Any night time pics? I'm curious about their brightness.

Reactions: RFB
Nice setup! Any night time pics? I'm curious about their brightness.
Im gonna get long range pics tonight, hard to get dark night shots in city.

rigid led bar first pic
kc pro 6 bar second pic
DSCN6345.JPG
DSCN6346.JPG
DSCN6345.JPG
DSCN6346.JPG

I was looking at these, but wanted to try and get the curved bar and have it mounted a bit lower to the windshield since I won’t be running a roof rack right now. Did you look into other mount options to the rain gutter?
two things these can curve every single light pod has an adjustment so you could curve this bar I had yodateq windshield mounts but I would put these 37lb lights on them. and couldnt find any already made.

Gotcha, good to know! I'm going to try and find an solution to be able to mount these without an rack, if not then I guess I'm getting a rack!
I looked, inquired everywhere couldnt find a strong mounting steup these are heavy 37lbs for a 50in compared to 9lbs for an LEd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom