Group buy Reproduction Covers for BJ42 - Vancouver Island Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
@Diesel Cruiserman suggested There could be mainland interest...

BJ 42 vent covers

Mud shipping to Vancouver is possible.

$25 a pair... less discount for bulk order yet to be determined.

Last edited:
Found confirmation that the Toyota P/Ns are the same for the Hilux & Landcruiser covers.

:D

I have a 42 ...so I better sign up for a set. Just one pair, please.

The first 12 pairs went so fast, I contacted the seller and added an extra sets to the order.

Current count is 3 left of the total of 20 pairs.

Sounds like a plan. I've got a son in Vancouver also... between the lot of us we'll get it sorted out.

Once I'm at a computer I'm going to send y'all a message and sort out the money end of things.
:cheers:

Covers are in Campbell River... arrived today.

@Diesel Cruiserman in now in possession of the 'Victoria & Vancouver' covers in Nanaimo. We are making plans to get them down to Victoria and then to Vancouver.

If anyone is coming across to either Victoria or Nanaimo before I'm going to Vancouver in the beginning of July can you send me a message... otherwise I'll have them in Victoria and bring them across.

Hey guys, I would be happy to help out if I can. I will likely be coming over to the mainland sometime in the next couple of weeks if that helps.

Good to know @REDREEFER
@lineman_fj40 has them in Sooke and I’ve not had a chance to get them yet. 7 sets are heading to Vancouver and 7 are coming to Victoria.

It never crossed my mind to drop them off at Robs place on the way down...:slap:

No worries Rob. In a round about way they have been picked up from Sooke, 7 will be with John in Victoria this week and I am in possession of 7 sets and will be bringing them over to Van later this week, I will drop off with one of the guys at the meeting for distribution.

Almost there..........

Excellent.

Just a few more sets left to get to their new homes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom