GX470 Seat Covers? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in the market for a for seat covers (Front & rear w/ arms/head rests). What's do you have/recommend.

I wish there were some canvas fitted covers available?

My wife has Wet Okole's in her GX. I can attest that they are extremely well made, and something of a pain to get on. The quality looks great and keeps with the Lexus overall standard.
Had them on a Honda S2000 for 7 years and about 125k miles. Held up great, loved them

My wife has Wet Okole's in her GX. I can attest that they are extremely well made, and something of a pain to get on. The quality looks great and keeps with the Lexus overall standard.
Nice. I think you used to be able to order through Costco for a discount at one point. I'll have to check into it.

For another option look up sheepskin seat covers. They are surprisingly cool in warm weather and of course cozy in cold weather. I had one in an accord for many years and loved it

I have some budget cotton/canvas seat covers in mine for several years now. While they aren't fitted, they look ok to me and have held up.

On the Wet Okole's, people scared me away from them due to swamp ass - is this a problem? iirc they are neoprene, which doesn't breathe, and here in NC it gets warm and humid. Any firsthand reports?

I have some budget cotton/canvas seat covers in mine for several years now. While they aren't fitted, they look ok to me and have held up.

On the Wet Okole's, people scared me away from them due to swamp ass - is this a problem? iirc they are neoprene, which doesn't breathe, and here in NC it gets warm and humid. Any firsthand reports?
never had that problem, I owned my S2000 in Houston and there where weekends at the track with no A/C running. people with leather seats would be soaked and I would not

The least covers have good reviews. Check the 80 and 100 series groups. They are slow to ship samples. They do use pig skin/ leather so the grain is different

For another option look up sheepskin seat covers. They are surprisingly cool in warm weather and of course cozy in cold weather. I had one in an accord for many years and loved it
The GX I bought last week came with sheepskin covers from Costco and they are amazing! Living in Phoenix with temps over 100 degrees and these seat covers work extremely well to keep the seats from feeling extremely hot.

The GX I bought last week came with sheepskin covers from Costco and they are amazing! Living in Phoenix with temps over 100 degrees and these seat covers work extremely well to keep the seats from feeling extremely hot.

Care to share a picture? I have tossed around buying those for a while, not sure if they still have them in my local store though.

Will do when I get back on Thursday. Send me a pm in case I forget. ;)

We don't have the arm rests that the GX does but other than that, Prado covers will fit.

IMG_20180821_125817.jpg

IMG_20180821_125839.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom