The MUD 100 series Videos thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, I think I can wait a bit longer before doing that trail... Well, unless there is a way to do it with the dropoff always on the passenger side somehow, that is...
Eh it’s really not that bad. I did in the rain right after coming out of the fog.

The Phun Starts at 16:17 minutes , But the entire Video is Quality-Stupidity real !

- If anyone knows why there would be metal cage in the rear compartment post your idea's / Theory

It looks like a Milford cargo barrier, similar to the one I have in my 60. It keeps all my camping gear, tools, parts, etc. from flying forward if I make a quick stop, or roll over. I've read online reviews that claim it's strong enough to be a semi-roll bar, but obviously wasn't designed for that purpose. Also keeps my dog out of the front seat.

It looks like a Milford cargo barrier, similar to the one I have in my 60. It keeps all my camping gear, tools, parts, etc. from flying forward if I make a quick stop, or roll over. I've read online reviews that claim it's strong enough to be a semi-roll bar, but obviously wasn't designed for that purpose. Also keeps my dog out of the front seat.

Cargo ?

interesting

It’s a bit long. Major washout. Spent 3 hours making the Land Crusher fit prior to driving it. 4Runner helped me up in the end. Busted a hub cap.

Not my video but hilarious to watch if you like Hoovies Garage. Man does that bring back great memories...:confused:

Lol

So which is it? Dumb for having it and not using it or not having one and doing that. Definitely a pucker moment!

The Phun Starts at 16:17 minutes , But the entire Video is Quality-Stupidity real !
Wow, that's a tremendous amount of idiocy right there, hahaha...

- If anyone knows why there would be metal cage in the rear compartment post your idea's / Theory

Oh no! That must have been an expensive weekend! I couldn’t imagine all the cleanup!

More Hoovie's Garage 100 series goodness:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom