ceiling mounted net (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have seen a few pictures posted here of nets that attach to the ceiling above the 3rd row.

Any links to where I can purchase???

Highly recommend the BlueRidge Overland Unit.

Highly recommend the BlueRidge Overland Unit.

Does it sit back over the 3rd row and cargo area? Or is it further forward, near the 2nd row?

Since it looks to hook to the handles for the 2nd row, I'm worried it would be too far forward.

The BROG product is great but will annoy passengers in the second row. The upshot is that it's easy to disconnect.

The BROG product does protrude into the second row a bit but I've had passengers back there and didn't listen to too much whining about it. The plus side is that it's easy to access all the crap you can store up there. Really like it.

The BROG product does protrude into the second row a bit but I've had passengers back there and didn't listen to too much whining about it. The plus side is that it's easy to access all the crap you can store up there. Really like it.

Same experience for me.

It basically spans the space between the side grab handles above the windows of the second and third rows. If pulled tight, it sits high enough to not intrude into your rear view mirror line of sight. I’m almost 6’4” and it still doesn’t intrude into rear view Murrow view out back window...so it sits high and tight.

Loaded up, it will certainly be more a factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom