60 Series New Windshield Wiper Linkage - RHD (LHD maybe) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,

I have a 1985 Sahara down in Australia and the last time I was down there just before I was ready to come back to the US, my linkage broke. I took the linkage off and brought all the parts back to see if I could fix it before the next time I headed down. I found these bolt-on spherical bearing ends from 'Triangle Manufacturing Company' in Oshkosh that with a little work can be made to replace the nylon bushing ends on the original linkage. They come in nylon and bronze.
Bold-on-ends-nylon.jpg

Bold-on-ends.jpg

But, I just happened to come across 'jdm-motorparts' on Ebay who is offering a complete new aftermarket linkage for $54!. They're out of Malaysia but I bought one and I received it today and as you can see it matches up pretty well. Unfortunately I can't put it on and give it the final checkout because my cruiser is 8K miles away, but it looks to be pretty good. I'll have a look in a few months though. I may get some 1/16th thick neoprene and wet suit glue and make some covers for the two ends which aren't enclosed. As far as I can see on Ebay, jdm is only offering a new linkage set for right hand drive vehicles, but if you were to email them, they might step up and knock out a few for left hand drives.
WS-Linkage.jpg

WS-Linkage1.jpg

WS-Linkage2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom