80 Series Headers/Exhaust (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone know if the kits are ready/ in production yet? Haven't seen any updates on the facebook page.

Thanks

Finally got the update from Dugan:

OK, so all testing is finally done. Our new 1FZFE headers and collector kits are ready for sale.
Made in the U.S.A. out of 304 stainless and hand TIG welded.
Head flanges are port matched, these things flow like crazy.
Our collector pipe will weld to your existing exhaust or a aftermarket cat back system of your choice.
At this time we are not offering the cat back system, there are a few nice ones on the market already.
We also offer EGR plates that are port matched to the head and header, these plates offer factory EGR operation with no CEL.
The header and collector are $1175.00. EGR plates are $175.00 for the pair.
This system works best with OEM head to manifold gaskets.
This system was designed around the 1995 and newer trucks. For early OBD 1 trucks, 1 more O2 sensor port will need to be added by your exhaust shop.
To order please email us at info@accgarage.com. We will NOT be taking orders from any other place, I.E. Mud, Facebook, etc.

We are also now offering 2 stages of performance head for the 1FZFE. More to come on this later.
1f60e.png

I would like to thank all for your patience on this header project, it took a lot more R&D than we expected.

Best Regards,
Dugan

ACC Headers (1).jpg
ACC Headers (2).jpg
ACC Headers (3).jpg

Very nice. Any chance we see a dyno chart soon?

If you can make them with the two EGR ports in the 94 location people can mount the 2 O2 sensors there on the OBD1. The OBD1 trucks should be done with emotions and can get ride of the EGR for "off road use". But i think you guys know this.

Can you guys weld a OEM style flange on the end of the y pipe so it will bolt to the OEM system?

Also, any powder coating that will hold up tot e heat and protect corrosion or would you just leave them as they are?

Also, any powder coating that will hold up tot e heat and protect corrosion or would you just leave them as they are?

Rather than powdercoat you want to look for someone in your area to ceramic coat these, that will keep temps down and keep them looking good.

Rather than powdercoat you want to look for someone in your area to ceramic coat these, that will keep temps down and keep them looking good.

Since i live just down the road from them and they are affiliated with Smoking Gun Powder coating i would just do whatever they recommend.

Since i live just down the road from them and they are affiliated with Smoking Gun Powder coating i would just do whatever they recommend.

Cool. They'll tell you that you cant PC a header. :rolleyes:

Cool. They'll tell you that you cant PC a header. :rolleyes:
I am cool with that. Thats my point. Their header and their coatings. I will do it however they recommend including just leaving it as is if it will hold up and not rust.

yeah, i'd be down for a set if they were for a '94 configuration...
plus, i gotta play nice with Kali smog for a few more years.

Anyone in California have these? Im guessing it would fail the visual test? Maybe i can get’m ceramic coated in rust color like my stock manifolds?:idea::meh:

Not in the cards for above the board retail sales and installation. There are options out there for O2 sensor bypass and could be made to work with this kit, but ACC can't do the work.

@ACC Toyota @BMThiker Any update on the performance heads? I am doing my head gasket so now would be a good time. Also is it possible to just purchase the headers and not the collector? I already have a new Magnaflow Collector and cat. Thanks!

Performance heads are not on the docket (I assume that was just a typo @SteelHunterFJ80). Headers however are ready to ship. As far as I know, they are selling as complete kits. I would just give them a call to see what individual parts are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom