FJ55 reproduction door panels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Salty,

Do you have the old metal piece, that went with the panel? There is a tall one and a shorter one.

Salty,

Read the second page of this thread and you'll see the metal piece, I'm talking about and yes you need one, if using the stock panels. My 71 has the taller piece. If you decide you need one, I have an extra, I can send.

Bump. a1500ram. I sent you a message. I'm interested in all new panels.

I need info assistance if possible....

For the 1976 -19?? fj55 what size would likely be for the fuel filler cutout in the cargo panel?

Any help on this greatly appreciated.

Steve

Does anyone know a mud member that uses gamma888 as their eBay username?

They ordered a set of panels but did not provide details about their vehicle.

Steve

Bumping this up so I can find it again..

I need to make or buy some door panels soon, I made some out of Kydex but they warp in the hot summer days and I’m running out of time to come up with a better solution.

How are these panels holding up for you guys that drive your pigs in the rain with the impossible to seal side glass and inevitable water getting into the door area?

I used a scrapper on the outside seal but if you install plastic over the door like original they should hold up very well.

It doesn't rain a lot here, but I have washed the pig several times already. I've been meaning to pull one of the panels off to see how my door speakers are holding up. Never thought about the door cards. I'll do that today and report back.

One thing I found, which really isn't the door card's fault, the ashtray fills with water and I have plastic on the door. Reason is in stock form the door cards had a molded piece of plastic that went around the tray, keeping the water out. I need to find those pieces. No other problems with mine.

Door cards look brand new still. I opted not to reinstall the ash trays though. I also have plastic film on the doors.

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom