If you guys love Amazon Green so much... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've seen several people post about how they wish their 200 was Amazon Green instead, but they couldn't find one when they were looking. I've also seen a few people who said they would trade.

Well, I have one thats immaculate inside and out. And I don't like the green that much (it's definitely growing on me though).

...does anyone actually want to trade? I'm really looking for a dark grey LC.

Pretty sure this thing has never been offroad either.

72,757 Miles

Mods:
Window Tint
Window Visors
OME Lift
285/60/18 BFG K02s (Pretty new)
ARB Front Bumper
Warn Winch

Exterior Pics:
  1. vHU7itY.jpg
  2. lMHCEcv.jpg
  3. SRFen62r.jpg
  4. ZGQPuOa.jpg

Last edited:
Is the interior tan or black? Can't tell with all that tint!

What year is this? How do you feel about gold?

So what’s the story? Do you own it? How long? Why are you looking to get rid of it? I know you say you don’t like the color, but that doesn’t help explain how you ended up with it. Are you a dealer?

IIRC this truck was for sale at a dealer in the PNW around September-October last year. If it's not the same LC, then that was a clone of this rig. Beautiful 200 for sure.

So what’s the story? Do you own it? How long? Why are you looking to get rid of it? I know you say you don’t like the color, but that doesn’t help explain how you ended up with it. Are you a dealer?

I ended up with it because I bought it. I'm not looking to get rid of it yet, just curious if anyone actually wants to trade me for a dark grey model. I don't expect anything to really come of this post.

I do plan on selling it sometime in the next year since I still have a built 100 series and need to ditch the monthly payments on this to save for a house.

IIRC this truck was for sale at a dealer in the PNW around September-October last year. If it's not the same LC, then that was a clone of this rig. Beautiful 200 for sure.

Yep, that's the one! Bought it in November I think.

I thought Amazon Green was not available on 2013 model years? Am I wrong? @WillW if it didn't have that front bumper I would seriously try to trade with you. I have a 2013 grey with black interior, mostly stock except for rock warrior wheels and BGF all terrains

I thought Amazon Green was not available on 2013 model years? Am I wrong? @WillW if it didn't have that front bumper I would seriously try to trade with you. I have a 2013 grey with black interior, mostly stock except for rock warrior wheels and BGF all terrains

Very much available; 08 - 15 (minus no 12)

I love the green. Had a green 80, still have a green 100, and would have loved a green 200 (got a black one). I'd take this off your hands if I had room in the garage...The green is a great color!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha nooooooooo thats perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom