285 65 18 on stock suspension pic request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I had an 80 as well. Alas, my budget (and wife) allows me only 1 cruiser :( My LX is my DD and my off-roader.
Doesn't work out well here in the Cumberlands and Appalachians as trail (body) damage is inescapable because of the trees and tighter trails. You guys out West actually have trail rigs that don't have dents or look like they get off-road. Around here, scratches and rear quarter dents are on every trail rig around. Its literally impossible not to.

20150922_143917_zpsadrgaj60.jpg

285/60R18 (not 65 like you requested) but I'm very happy with this size. No rub at all.
Considering this size. I want something lighter so I don't have to use spacers. Do they fill up the wheel well fully? Do you have any pictures of front or rear angle by chance? Looks great!

Considering this size. I want something lighter so I don't have to use spacers. Do they fill up the wheel well fully? Do you have any pictures of front or rear angle by chance? Looks great!

Search for pics with 285/75/16 and 285/70/17. Those sizes are dimensionally identical to the 285/65/18 the only difference being the size of the hole in the middle.

Search for pics with 285/75/16 and 285/70/17. Those sizes are dimensionally identical to the 285/65/18 the only difference being the size of the hole in the middle.

OK good to know thank you. Do you have any other pics of your car so I can see how well it feels in the wheel well? Thanks again

Anyone else running 285/65/18 these days? They seem to be a pretty sweet set up.

Wish I had an 80 as well. Alas, my budget (and wife) allows me only 1 cruiser :( My LX is my DD and my off-roader.

"budget" and "wife" are far too intertwined, far too often.

Is this stock suspension?
Here's mine with Michelin AT 275 70 18 with stock AHC suspension. Anything bigger will rub. 1 st pick AHS in high, 2nd pic in Normal. Hope this helps

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom