4speed bolts for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does any one know the longer bolt size for adapting a transfer case to a 4speed transmission for an FJ40? Are better yet have some. I need three of them with the washers. Below is a photo from SOR. It's number 1 in the photo.
20180425_233057.jpg

three 130mm long, two 40mm long, probably 1.25 thread pitch??

three 130mm long, two 40mm long, probably 1.25 thread pitch??
In that SOR diagram it mentions there being the three long bolts, and the two other bolts being different lengths. Is it ok to use 40mm bolts here(2/3 on the diagram), aren’t 2 and 3 different from eachother.

Form follows function. Four of the five bolts go through the extension plate. The fifth threads directly into it. 2and 3 are different lengths.

Last edited:
I recently had my tcase apart and the bolt numbered #2 that goes inside the tcase on top was longer than the inside bottom one. Didn’t take measurements though...

Only going by what we use to supply with our adapters for bolting 3 speed transfer-case to our automatic tranny adapters.

My top right long bolt is actually longer because my T-Case has a homemade transfer case saver on it from a PO. the bolt that was being used for that hole on the 3-speed actually works perfect for it now because on the three speed they had it spaced out with a washer and a large but.

top is 3 speed bottom is 4 speed not sure what i did with the shorter bolts

007.JPG

I could use three of the long bolts, if you haven’t shipped the carb yet.

sorry shipped the carb, next time or if you need them now i will ship in the morn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom