ONSC Chat (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"I feel lucky" Mary Chapin Carpenter

I picked up a frame, axles and front tins today from the blaster, great job!!! Very professional operation, epoxy primed Red Oxide. Cool another good resource!!

Finally got a driver to go out to the boonies of AZ and pick up my 62. Turns out the guy deliver the last truck here!

Just now, sitting here opening mail and I come across a letter from the DMV. What fresh hell is this I ask myself. They sent me a $25.00 check, no explanation, nothing.

Think I need to buy some lotto tickets!

Wow - I may be too late getting the '97 down to see you! :)

Do it! If you win the powerball, 142s for all members in ONSC?

What is that? One of these?

Volvo 140 Series - Wikipedia

FYI, Co2 refills (for onboad air setups) can't be done on-site at welding stores anymore it seems, nor at wheeling shops like 4wheelparts. Beverage supply places refill Co2 tanks on site for keg systems, but are willing and able to refill powertanks and whatnot. Atlantic Brewing Supply, part of Raleigh Brewing Company, off of Hillsborough street in Raleigh, fills a 10# tank for $18.

Can't recall who has Co2 OBA setups, but just in case you do, that's where you'd get it filled. Had to re figured that out yesterday :p

Can you get a beer while you wait ? :lol:

Do it! If you win the powerball, 142s for all members in ONSC?

Are you out of your mind? Lets just say, just for members I know and like, past that who is going to build them? If I hit the lotto it sure will not be me, that's for sure :) Lotto plan already worked out, finish the job I am on, pay off the next guy in line so he is smiling anyway and build my truck. After that I have at least a half dozen Resto-Mods tooling around in my head. All they take is time and money and hitting the lotto provides both.

Want the farm Scott? If we hit the lotto we'd have to move just to hide from all the relatives and long lost friends.

This item sits out front of the blaster's building. My job was small potatoes for them. ABC in Spartanburg. They blast and coat, paint an powder.

31317974_1892893037408245_4606788733507731456_o.jpg

If you know me you know it's been a long time coming, been softly looking a few years. AZ truck, few dents, no rust!! Blown motor. Already have the 80 roller it will mate with.

Rear seat head rests and shoulder belts already in place.

31363350_1893776403986575_2839957930894163968_o.jpg

I don't know if it will stay white, I am a fan of two tone on LCs. I need to stare at it a while :)

I think youll have some time to stare at it Stan, the guy that does those 60/80 swaps seems to take a really long time to complete them. :rofl:

I think youll have some time to stare at it Stan, the guy that does those 60/80 swaps seems to take a really long time to complete them. :rofl:

I hear ya, I have only done one swap that was only a swap, the first one. The rest have had a body off and full rebuild of all mechanicals along with the swap. :beer:

Are you out of your mind? Lets just say, just for members I know and like, past that who is going to build them? If I hit the lotto it sure will not be me, that's for sure :) Lotto plan already worked out, finish the job I am on, pay off the next guy in line so he is smiling anyway and build my truck. After that I have at least a half dozen Resto-Mods tooling around in my head. All they take is time and money and hitting the lotto provides both.

Want the farm Scott? If we hit the lotto we'd have to move just to hide from all the relatives and long lost friends.

Just give me the parts i'll put it together myself. ;)

Stan's final product

upload_2018-4-27_10-4-25.png

My final product

upload_2018-4-27_10-4-54.png

But I may be giving myself too much credit

I thought this was yours
"Measure, measure again, wonder why they were different so measure again, get pissed because all three are different, cut, realize you cut too much off, start over"
"I do it right because I do it thrice!" my motto

Can go new(er) school Lloyd...for the 80s flair of Relic Run

MV5BMDNiZTYxOWEtOThkYi00OTlkLWJmNjktOTgyMTExYjM1ZmZlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3ODYyNDU@._V1_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom