2015 black interior question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i went to look at a 2015 yesterday. It looked great except for the carpet. The seats were black, floor mats were black, yet the carpet was grey.

Is that correct? Has this one faded?

It just seemed like those weird two-tone result.

That is exactly how my '15 is in the interior. Black seats, dash, door panels, floor mats. Carpeting is gray. The floor mats are the OEM "all weather" ones, which are not that great. Soon I'll replace them with some gray WeatherTechs.

My carpet is a tad grey as you describe. I think this is normal.

My LX570 2015 is black leather, black carpet and black floor mats. My LX is grey paint, interior trim has grey accents, very classy looking, alway wanted this color comb.

My 2017 has the black interior and has black carpet. Wonder if it has anything to do with paint color (Brandywine Mica here) or if it is just a year thing?

My 2017 has the black interior and has black carpet. Wonder if it has anything to do with paint color (Brandywine Mica here) or if it is just a year thing?
A year thing, it was a part of the 2016+ redesign. They started putting black carpet in.

I'm testing with dying my tan carpet. Well see if I can make it not just black, but have a lasting finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom