Power steering options on an HJ47? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi mudders, I've got 2 HJ47s and one's a bit tougher to steer than the other, so I'm thinking of installing power steering on it but don't know what's feasible. I know the 60 series power steering is a typical one but I'm hoping there are other options that would make it easier to find and easy enough to find a mechanic that doesn't necessarily know these vehicles to install it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

are the HJ47's RHD? RHD PS box will be harder to find in the states and may limit your options.

Hi mudders, I've got 2 HJ47s and one's a bit tougher to steer than the other, so I'm thinking of installing power steering on it but don't know what's feasible. I know the 60 series power steering is a typical one but I'm hoping there are other options that would make it easier to find and easy enough to find a mechanic that doesn't necessarily know these vehicles to install it. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

The LAST thing I’d want is a generic mechanic installing power steering on a Landcruiser. Too much at stake.

Did you talk to Noah? He’s in your ‘hood.

The LAST thing I’d want is a generic mechanic installing power steering on a Landcruiser. Too much at stake.

Did you talk to Noah? He’s in your ‘hood.

Ok, thanks for the advice. Haven't talked to Noah. Not sure I have any contact info for him. Can you PM me?? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom