Builds Silver Bullet - BJ74 Tough Offroad all rounder buildup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For us from far across the Pacific, have you got an overview map and how far did you go on that trip?
I have no perspective of where you are travelling around down there. Sure like to see something. Great build thread, I've gotten some great ideas for my Bj74 now. Thx, J

Hey Hulsty. Love the thread mate read it cover to cover. I have rescently got myself a bj74 13bt. I was wondering if you could give me more information on the turbo you used on your build. Cheers

Built a new winch

20180203_143258.jpg

Got reduction gears in the trasnfer already, without alot of work I dont think I would be happy with a auto in this rig. My HDJ100 is auto, great offroad except when you need to kick it. Auto with a transbrake would be awesome

Bit of a update, blew up my H55F, over the last few weeks I rebuilt my case with internals from a 60 series box, had a shifter cover problem after I installed it, pulled back out and new shift housing and its in a running. Today I am ordering CS007F springs for the front as my current leaves broke the main leaf. Was planning to get new ones made but it is cost prohibitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom