2-Row option for 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I hope that Toyota will follow Lexus in offering a 2-Row option for the 200 going forward. After Lexus realized that not everyone needed the third row LX570, a 2-Row mono-spec option was created at a considerable reduction to the bloated price of a new LX570. The ONLY mistake is a lack of cooled seats!!!!

I have a 14 LX570 and will trade it for a new LC when Toyota offers the following:

Apple Car Play
2-Row option
DVD/screen delete

By my calculations that would lower the price of the cruiser by $5,000. I think this model (after deep discounting) sells at low 70k range all day long.

I hope Toyota reads this forum.

RKTINC

Last edited:
How much does the 3rd row delete save on the new Lexus?

Seems like manufacturers usually give a delete option, with no money saved.

Also, obligatory “you know the third row removes quite easily, as do the rear entertainment screens.”

Lexus used the third row delete option to lower the entry price on the LX due largely from competition from other two row models in the same price category. appearently defection sales to Range Rover sport in particular

Yes I would have definitely preferred 2 row and car play but I was sick of waiting. I would much rather have carplay than 2 row as that is easily remedied.

Also these can be bought in the low 70s already with some negotiating.

In different markets 2 row is already offered or standard. I doubt Toyota will want to complicate things on small US runs. LX is sold in much higher quantity so more options

$5k less msrp for the 2 row than 3 row LX. Honestly I have never understood (although what do I know) why the LX and LC are so close in price. I always thought it would make sense to offer the LC in a more utilitarian form (for like $50k) in the US and keep the LX as more luxury oriented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom