Anyone know what wheels are these? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got these wheels second hand on the cheap. They didn't come with centre caps or markings to tell me what brand they are. I tried looking for them in online shops but no luck.

Anyone have an idea?
Screenshot_20180419-192511.png

Google has an image search function, sometimes helps me. My apology if you already knew that, tried and failed.

Thanks guys,
I did try the image search functionality but the results are way too broad.

I was leaning towards the XD series (Maybe an old version of the HOSS 2 model pictured below) because of the way the centre cap sits but I can't confirm that 100%.
xd-wheels-XD829-gloss-2.jpg

One thing i forgot to mention. There is a sticker on the wheels that says "Made in Malaysia" Not sure who manufactures their wheels there.

After some contimplation, I decided to keep these wheels. After some elbow grease and some new wheel paint, I can say I am pretty happy with the results.

Although, I still would like a set of Steal Custom Series in the future.
IMG_20180814_135438.jpg
IMG_20180814_135431.jpg

After some contimplation, I decided to keep these wheels. After some elbow grease and some new wheel paint, I can say I am pretty happy with the results.

Although, I still would like a set of Steal Custom Series in the future.
View attachment 1768519 View attachment 1768518
Wow, those things really came along w/ a little paint, good work. I guess the only thing I'd be worried about is what the load rating is on them. Heavy trucks, and not all the aftermarket wheels meet the load rating.

Wow, those things really came along w/ a little paint, good work. I guess the only thing I'd be worried about is what the load rating is on them. Heavy trucks, and not all the aftermarket wheels meet the load rating.

I totally agree, I am hoping to keep them not longer than a year. I just couldn't afford the SCS wheels and new tires at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom