Anyone in Summerville wanna pull some parts from Don’s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
I saw girraffe’s Post about the 4Runner at Don’s car crushing off 78 in Summerville and I could really use the front seats and inspection cover from the interior of the tailgate! That is if the seats are in good shape! If anyone wants to pull the parts for me I can PayPal some money for the parts and your time! Pm me if anyone is going that way and willing to do it and we can work something out. Thanks!

Sorry I was no help. We’re you successful in today's cold?

I was!! I was able to pull a lot of great parts. I got the front and rear seats, the interior tailgate panel that I've been missing, an inclinometer, the trans power switch, steering wheel, and some interior trim pieces. There are still some good parts on the 4runner like the ecu, instrument cluster, engine and auto transmission. I wanna thank girraffe for locating it and letting me know where to find the truck and Jeremy for giving me a hand! Now I just have to clean the seats up a little and get it all installed! Thanks guys!!

Gonna take a half day from work on Tuesday and retrieve the parts from the 4runner in Ladson. Hopefully what I need will still be there! Happy New Year!
Sorry Scott, I'm about a day too late. I'm glad you found what you needed.

If anyone goes by Don's anytime soon, how about please pulling the rear carpet and rear floor mats out of the 4runner. I'll pay for them if they charge anything and will pick them up next time I'm down there. Or I can just swing by Don's next time I'm down that way for a HAMOM if the 4runner is still there. I guess I need the carpet to back the rear seats. Thanks!

I've never been to Don's , how does it compare to LKQ? The people at LKQ seem to have a bad attitude, and i think oftentimes their prices are quite high...

I've never been to Don's , how does it compare to LKQ? The people at LKQ seem to have a bad attitude, and i think oftentimes their prices are quite high...
They were a total class act. Very friendly and fair. They also didn’t have much that I could use... I didn’t see any Land Cruisers, mostly sedans.

I saw girraffe’s Post about the 4Runner at Don’s car crushing off 78 in Summerville and I could really use the front seats and inspection cover from the interior of the tailgate! That is if the seats are in good shape! If anyone wants to pull the parts for me I can PayPal some money for the parts and your time! Pm me if anyone is going that way and willing to do it and we can work something out. Thanks!
Do you know if they have any fj40 parts?

Mainly trying to get the parts to put the turbo on my 85 4Runner! But it may not be at Dons car crushing in Ladson anymore. If anyone can check the yard for me sometime to see if it has been crushed or not, I’d appreciate it!!

Thanks for the recon!! If anyone is up for a little pick and pull and planning to upgrade my 4 runner to turbo powered let me know! I’ll make it worth your while if you think there is a possibility to do it cheaply! Lol! May be just a case of fine beverage........lol!!! Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom