summer get together - west side (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
Good evening,

I've been texting a few people I have contacts with about the idea of throwing some sort of get together sometime this summer on the West side of the state. I may know of a small wheeling spot a local cruiser guy has, as well as a local unmaintained road. There is always Silver Lake and nearby trails if those are still open. Or we could just have drinks, grilled food and talk trucks or whatever.

I'm unavailable June 09-10 and July 28/29 for military stuff. We have a local brewery that is gaining some traction-Trail Point, and we have a pool and potential Lk. MI cottage access if planned long enough in advance.

Matthew

That sounds like a party, Im in! Definitely needs to have some wheelin involved. Doesnt have to be crazy. Thanks for putting this out there now the next step is getting the most people to agree on one date...

I could be available the weekend of June 16/17th.

Sounds like fun! Wouldn't mind getting to know the local LC community a little better. And Trail Point is great, I've only been there a couple times but they've got some good beer.

Sounds like fun! Wouldn't mind getting to know the local LC community a little better. And Trail Point is great, I've only been there a couple times but they've got some good beer.

I should be in! Other than June 1st (anniversary) and June 24th (kids - BDay) I should be good... wait.. my daughter is going camping and has outgrown me... yeah, I'm good!

The 16th just got wiped of my list due to family stuff.

I'm in and all the kids are grown so basically any date is open. Oh, beer would be good.

I'm trying, about ready to just move with no job and take whatever I can find when I get there.

I'd like to attend also, retired so fairly flexible on date.
ed

I'm in, depending on date. Unfortunately, I have drill the weekend of the 9th, and a wedding in DC the weekend of the 16th. However, don't move things on my account if the majority can make it one of those weekends.

My schedule is pretty bad for the month of June otherwise, the family reunion snatched my only two day weekend for the month. I could do that Sunday, the 17th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom