Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 4 35x12.50x15LT Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar MTR on steel rim that I'm selling, going back to skinny. the tires still have about 70% tread, if you were at Luis house for the meeting they were on my 60. asking 650.00 for the set I'll post pic if anybody is interested.

I have a hub-to-hub complete FZJ80 front axle I need to get rid of. Non-locked.
I'd like to get $500 for it or I'd be interested in trades for a 60 series front axle or an FZJ80 rear axle to take this ones place sitting in the backyard forever.

I have 4 35x12.50x15LT Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar MTR on steel rim that I'm selling, going back to skinny. the tires still have about 70% tread, if you were at Luis house for the meeting they were on my 60. asking 650.00 for the set I'll post pic if anybody is interested.
I may be , looking for new tires

Four 15 X 8 steel chrome wheels with 3 1/4" back spacing for Land Cruisers. Rims straight with no balancing issues. Light rust. Two 12.50 X 15 tires with good tread. One older BFG all terrain, other is Firestone Destination A/T with lug missing, however does go 80MPH smoothly. $125 for four wheels and two tires.

wheelsa bb.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels2 bb.jpg

GEDC0126.JPG

Guys,

I have a set of Michelin LTX M/S 275/70R16 in Lake Nona area. Free to anyone who wants them but you need to let me know today. The tires have around 6-8 mm of tread. Spare has a plug in it but otherwise good to go.

John

All is well. Still wheeling. Good to see you still have your Cruisers. I'd be happy to hold and stash them away in the garage for you. There are some rust pitting issues, but they look OK as long as they're steel wooled every couple of weeks.

I have almost everything to build a 2FE (2F shortblock with 3FE cylinder head and fuel injection),
and plans are changing so I’m looking to get rid of it, hopefully as a package.

Here’s the catch though, the 2F block is in nice shape except for one bore where the piston is rusted into it. So it will need an overbore. Bottom end is in great shape. If no one is interested in it as-is I’ll have it machined build it with new pistons.

The 3FE head is good but its got a ton of miles on it and should be dipped and new valves seals put in.

I have the intake, fuel rail, injectors, throttle body, etc. and a decent harness.

3FE and 2F camshafts both in good shape.

The only things that I think are missing are 3FE exhaust manifolds, a set of head bolts, and a crankshaft pulley. You’ll need a water pump and accessories as well.

Anyone interested in a project?

Also, here’s some parts I’m on the lookout for currently if anyone has em cheap:

-80-84 FJ60 front driveshaft (double carden)
-Any 9.5” axle housing, 40, 60, 80, 100, etc, can be bent, just need the diff mount really.
-TH400 transmission, 4x4 version
-doubtful, but if anyone has a TH400 to 60 splitcase adapter sitting around.
-FJ40 front body parts, hood, aprons, bib.

Frankencruisr:)

You’re going to see what happens when I go completely crazy and loose it.

And I’m fully equipped now.

:skull:

I’m going through an engine swap (75 to 87). Anyone got a 79+ fan shroud for an FJ40? My circa 74 one will soon be available.

Back up for sale. Buyer reneged. Four 15 X 8 steel chrome wheels with 3 1/4" back spacing for Land Cruisers. Will clear disc brakes. Rims straight with no balancing issues. some rust pitting, but not visible from 5ft away. Two 12.50 X 15 tires with good tread. One older BFG all terrain, other is Firestone Destination A/T with lug missing, however does go 80MPH smoothly. $150 for four wheels and two tires. Will discount for FLCA member. St Petersburg Florida. Can deliver to GSMTR

wheels4.jpg

wheelsa bb.jpg

wheels bb.jpg

wheels2 bb.jpg

LC 80 series OME heavy springs frt and rear for sale $200 set of SOR FJ40 seat belts New unused still in the box. $100.

Last edited:
Looking to swap my Kenda Klever MT 285/75/16. Two years old and plenty of tread left. Rotated every 4 months and have perfect wear. I’m looking for same size in a AT. They are a bit too loud for me now.

These are awesome tires and have performed perfectly anywhere I’ve taken them. Mud, rock, water they have great aggressive pattern and grip.

Pics to follow. Check my build thread.

Edit; pics added

34986BF1-0D9A-418C-AFDA-D8ADDA3114A9.jpeg

C2F9482D-70A7-4B1D-AC03-51D0734524C5.jpeg

9BA7279C-461A-4CA0-9A29-0187FBDD7E7D.jpeg

16C1AB37-F10D-4BD6-8A62-F43B67173369.jpeg

76AEC218-2B6D-4A13-A725-DC0D1CF8B1DA.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom