April 14 - Charlotte Area Meeting (1 Viewer)

Pick a date for the April Charlotte meeting

• Saturday 7th

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Saturday 14th

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
Saturday, April 14, 2018
3:00pm

CharBar No.7
6300 Carmel Rd
Charlotte, NC 28226

It's that time again! Calling all members, lurkers, voyeurs, the Professor and Mary Ann - The Charlotte-area ONSC monthly meeting/tire kicking party happens on April 14. The parking lot is huge, the food is good and the beverages are frosty. Come hang out with the cool kids...that's what we're planning to do. I hope to see a lot of our relics out on a shakedown ride in preparation for the Carolina Relic Run.

Whether you're member or not, if you're reading this you are welcome to come out and see what all the fuss is about. We might be one ring short of a circus but we're pretty harmless and are actually a vast wealth of knowledge for anybody who's curious about Land Cruisers (and to a slightly lesser extent, everything else there is to know).

Last edited:
I'm out ,they postponed toll road trip to the 14th ,due to bad weather on mount Mitchell

We're in

Would like to make it but headed to Cars and Coffee that morning and then Congregation Show in the afternoon.

oops. Sorry I missed the facebook invite. Got it out there now.

sorry guys, I have to punch out a house in ft. mill... I know how much y'all will miss me.....

I'm in Charlotte this weekend for a soccer tournament. I might try to stop by at some point, but wont be in the 40.

Was planning on coming, but the wife and I are going to take advantage of the weather and go camping in Wilson Creek this weekend.

There's a good chance I will have to back out. I may receive a personal visit from a couple of ONSC-ers on Saturday. If so, there will be wrenching involved and it may take a while. If it doesn't work out, I'll be there.

Kids baseball game.... :frown:

I'll definitely try, but it's not looking promising. The wife and I will be coming back from Asheville on Sunday and we have to pick up the dogs too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom