For Sale FJ45 Roof Latches and Hooks Set Reproduction (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I Don't have any more sets. If you really want a set I could have some more made but it will take a little while. Send me a pm if you can work with that.

What are you referring to?

This one.

I have an original set of corner window glass out of a 65 that I am in the process of finding a shop that can use them as a template to make a few more sets. I have two people interested in a set already. If you are interested in a reproduction set I will add you to the list. I have contacted two shops and am just waiting to hear back from them. I will create a thread for the windows after I find out what the cost is going to be.

I looked into having the corner glass reproduced and got quotes from three different shops. It was cost prohibitive, so I did not get any made. I found a used set instead.

Anymore roof hooks/ latch sets lying around?

I will check to see i he has time to make a few more sets. I will let you know.

I thought these were still available from Toyota.
NOT THAT I KNOW OF. PERHAPS THE CORNER WINDOWS FOR THE FJ40 ARE AVAILABLE, BUT NOT THE FJ45 SMALLER CORNER WINDOWS. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THEM, PLEASE LET US ALL KNOW HOW.

NOT THAT I KNOW OF. PERHAPS THE CORNER WINDOWS FOR THE FJ40 ARE AVAILABLE, BUT NOT THE FJ45 SMALLER CORNER WINDOWS. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THEM, PLEASE LET US ALL KNOW HOW.
I'll check. I'm sure I bought a set a few years back.

You are correct. Toyota says they are all discontinued. Here's
The part #'s I show: RH tempered-64812-90333, LH tempered-64813-90333. & RH tinted & tempered-64812-90334, LH tinted & tempered-64813-90334. Good luck.

I had a set of these made for someone and when I did I had three additional sets made. The hooks and levers are milled out of aluminum and the hoops are stainless steal. They were copied from originals but the design is a bit more stout. I am asking 175.00 a set shipped.

View attachment 1367202[/QU
I Don't have any more sets. If you really want a set I could have some more made but it will take a little while. Send me a pm if you can work with that.
Im interest in one set as well, let me know and quote.

The guy that makes them is backed up and at this time won't be able to make them for a while. When his work load changes I will check back with him to see if can make some more.

The guy that makes them is backed up and at this time won't be able to make them for a while. When his work load changes I will check back with him to see if can make some more.
Great, I’ll be checking, or let me know. I’m on the process of restoration. I have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom