Damn a Man Who Does Not Use Anti-Seize on the Shock Mount Bolts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, Hate it when it's not used on thermostat bolts or just about anywhere else on a cruiser. Mike

Guess I'm lucky I changed my rear shocks last weekend and no problems getting the bottom bolts out but did anti seize the bolts for the next owner after they dig it up outta my grave

Well I got mine out without busting them but it was tough and it took a lot of patience.

Never know what the heck people do.. I was helping a bud baseline his used VW Jetta some years back.. He'd just bought it at a really good price.. probably about 2k under blue book.. Car was awesome low miles, interior and exterior in perfect shape.... All good till we got to changing the spark plugs.. The SOB who owned it before stripped out the spark plug and just decided it was a great idea to JB weld it in place.. No need to change its a "Permanent spark plug".. :slap:... I had a good laugh that brought tears to my eyes.. my bud.. yeah he had tears all right,.... But not from laughing! :bang::rofl::rofl::rofl: For some reason he never paid me the 12 pack :beer: I was supposed to get for helping him with the baseline.. :cautious:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom