Someone To check out 40 for Sale in Northern California for me (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im interested in buying a 40 in Northern California (kelseyville) and want to see if someone is willing to go check it out for me. Willing to reimburse you for time and effort. Reply or pm me for details. Thanks!

Guys let’s help Adam out here. He’s been looking for the right cruiser for a while now and has his eye on one. He’s posted up in the local club as well.
Who can take a look?

Try pmc guys, post in their club section,

CA- Pacific Mountain Cruisers

Someone over there may know of the cruiser you are looking at..

If it were closer to them, i would recomend george at valley hybrids or mudrack. Just a thought PM/email george at valley hybrids with what you are looking for he may know of one.. amazes me what he comea up with..

With a cruiser around clearlake you want a real good body inspection due to the snow at that elevation. California cruisers do rust...

Goodluck...

@RAYJON thanks for the help. I actually went to school in Stockton where valley hybrids is located. And I will include a post in the pmc clubhouse
Try pmc guys, post in their club section,

CA- Pacific Mountain Cruisers

Someone over there may know of the cruiser you are looking at..

If it were closer to them, i would recomend george at valley hybrids or mudrack. Just a thought PM/email george at valley hybrids with what you are looking for he may know of one.. amazes me what he comea up with..

With a cruiser around clearlake you want a real good body inspection due to the snow at that elevation. California cruisers do rust...

Goodluck...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom