Customer Rig Gallery - Post Yours Too! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

no. get a pic of the one around AFB if you can :) I have mine out in California right now as I am out here for the next little bit

Tooling around Southern Arizona. Love the BP-51s. They soak up everything. Thanks @cruiseroutfit

We've had some big builds in the shop the last few weeks. We started the week with a super clean 80, front and rear bumpers, winch, ARB Air Lockers and gears, full OME suspension and rebuilt axles. We finished off the week with a big 200 build. Air Locker and compressor, bumper/winch, snorkel, diff breathers, skids, etc. Thanks Ryan, Mike and the other folks who trusted us with their Cruisers! #cruiseroutfitters

996B6CC7-C528-44C9-88B7-1FCD64EC4E8A.jpg

We love seeing your Cruiser Outfitters decal placement! Let's see what you've stickered up, share a pic or tag us!

9E7D66BC-B106-445A-BEAF-1CA3D1E494ED.jpg

Stickers...I never no got none stickers?

Oh well...

Stickers...I never no got none stickers?

Oh well...

Let us know when we have an order headed your way and we'll round some up. There have been times when we are in between batches.

Thanks to all our fantastic customers for another great week. We've had some great projects in the shop recently. Thanks again!

FF6A9C2A-3265-44C3-A3C2-8887E2589B9F.jpg

Thanks for being there! The family loves cruisin! Here’s to another up and coming spring, summer, and fall!

That is simply perfection summarized. I can smell the grass!

We've had some fun projects in the shop the past week. A 200 Series build up with skids, BP51, Air Lockers, etc, an LX470 AHC delete, skids, snorkels, lockers, and more!

3FC55294-B2C1-4CEA-8D88-808C84B2F5DC.jpg

#cruiseroutfitters #toyota #landcruiser #4x4 #letsgoplaces #newparts #yeahwestockthat #biggestlittleshop #utahcruiser #801cruisers #cruisermafia #cruisermob #25yearsofcruisers

2wwiZuO.jpg

Bunch of Cruiser Outfitter parts on here. Just picked up a compressor and will be stopping by to buy lockers/gears or a winch this month. Either way, time for a crash course in wiring. Not my favorite thing, ha. But I always appreciate the advice whenever I stop by the shop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom