Rear Swaybar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone please point me toward a source for OEM rear swaybar and all associated bushings? I am not looking for anything fancy or adjustable; all that stuff is 'way over my head, just need the bar and in addition to the rear D bushings, all the front link bushings. I have the square bracket that bolts to the underside of the frame, not the strip that bolts to the side. Many thanks, namsag.

Look in the part out section, I have been taking them to the scrappers since nobody wants them. I am sure you can get one cheap

I've bought a few off mud classifieds. Now I just run without since I keep destroying them.

I have one out back Should have all the brackets as well. But I'm in calif. shipping could kill the deal 40$ plus shipping PM me if interested.

brosky, thank you sir, I may have a lead on one closer to home which would help on the shipping. I will keep yours in mind though.

@UltraFJ40, I have been namsag ever since I joined this forum. When the internet and forums were just getting started years ago I used to be GasMan, but as the internet grew that name was usually already taken on most new forums I joined. So I went backward, have never seen it taken yet.

I’ve got the full set up on a donor I bought in NC if u are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom