Next Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ok guys its getting near that time again, beers, burgers and all the BS you can muster

Lets make this month a North of the Hat meeting.

Thinking 7pm, Wednesday March 21st at the CVI in Duncan.

Topics will include locations for the August Trip as well as a local run in April

maybe try for a weekend meet in duncan? weekends seem to be preferred for the folks north of the hat.

discussed at last meeting that we will likely hold meetings on week nights, but this is of course up for discussion

Northern folk?

discussed at last meeting that we will likely hold meetings on week nights, but this is of course up for discussion

Northern folk?

21st is actually perfect for me, I'm off work at 7pm, about 2kms away

My schedule changed a few months back to plain ol' 4 on 4 off, so weekends don't make much odds for me anymore...I generally don't know what day it is. :lol:

Anyone else? If Mr Potato is legitimately coming I'll drive to Duncan for this meeting

I'll legitimately come, as I'll be practically right there, but if it's just going to be you and I, there's not much point.

Unless you fancy a dark corner and some candelight....:moon:

I'm really hoping I can make it! Also hope my rig is back in service by then so I have a way to get there ;) I may have some news that ya'll may want to know about too...unless I let the cat out of the bag before then.

I'm about 50/50 on coming. Would like to, but have to see how the week plays out with family stuff etc.

I'm really hoping I can make it! Also hope my rig is back in service by then so I have a way to get there ;) I may have some news that ya'll may want to know about too...unless I let the cat out of the bag before then.
As clear as a 'definite maybe'..

I’m a def no. But Plus the partout ontje 18. Tempting to drive down.

Anyone In Nanaimo want to pick me up at the ferries? Im thinking of getting over to join the partout vultures LC club members finding some good refurbishment parts:worms:

I’ll open the container(s) after the mtg for all those interested on Wednesday night.

Bring a flashlight and PM me if there’s something specific you might want.

Pulling doors and hoods out to get access is getting old fast so come buy 10 already!

I'd like to join y'all, but Tax Season is keeping things too busy. :(

Reminder of the meeting tonight! CVI in Duncan!

Hey Folks...so yeah, great meet, and my utmost apologies for those who stayed for the after pick-a-part non-party. I was obviously not right to assume I had free access to the container at my discretion. I will attempt to gain clarity on how to move forward with that so all parties can feel that a positive plan of action can bring closure to this.

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused for you.

Playing around with that mini truck carb half the day once I noticed it was 7PM, wish I would of made it... Good news I sorted out that little piece of crap and it starts and runs great without opening the hood every time I want to start it..

How was the meeting fellers.?

Good turnout at the meet last night, 10 total if I remember correctly!

Discussions included the usual catch up and story telling plus some club related topics.

August trip....dates were discussed and locations. We will be starting the trip off on Thursday August 2nd and concluding on Monday August 6th. if you wish to carry on after monday I'm sure other will be as well. I myself will likely be taking that entire week off and pushing north from the Tofino Destination of the trip.
We will start the trip off thursday morning and make 1 stop (thursday night) before reaching Tofino/uclulet area on friday where a specific destination will be decided in advance.

another topic discussed was a run in April, leaning towards the weekend of the 21st-22nd, close to Nanaimo. A thread will be made

cheers!

Lachlan

I am hoping to make one of your meetings or trail runs. Anything Nanaimo and north and I am in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom