Got Steering Parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DoubleNickels

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys. Finally diving into the power steering conversion on my pig. I'm going Saginaw and have most of what I need, however...

I'm lacking a deeper drop Pitman arm. I also need to think through how to piece together the longer steering shaft, as well as the drag link. Dan (@Owyhee Jackass ) and Tasche (@ridefastflyfar ) have provided some guidance. Before I start ordering parts from Summit or Borgeson, any of you have some steering parts you want to get rid of? Figured I'd start there.

Calvin

Hey guys. Finally diving into the power steering conversion on my pig. I'm going Saginaw and have most of what I need, however...

I'm lacking a deeper drop Pitman arm. I also need to think through how to piece together the longer steering shaft, as well as the drag link. Dan (@Owyhee Jackass ) and Tasche (@ridefastflyfar ) have provided some guidance. Before I start ordering parts from Summit or Borgeson, any of you have some steering parts you want to get rid of? Figured I'd start there.

Calvin

Hey Calvin,

I just got off phone with you.

I have some Saginaw parts...

Talk to you tomorrow.

I think I have a drop pitman arm. I also have a saginaw PS box plate kit from Orange45.

Let me know if interested...

Thanks man! Want to swing by tomorrow evening? I think I have all I need, but wouldn’t mind checking your Pitman arm against the one I have.

Thanks man! Want to swing by tomorrow evening? I think I have all I need, but wouldn’t mind checking your Pitman arm against the one I have
I believe I also have one sitting on the shelf if you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom