Hood Deflector - Want This? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YardPig

SILVER Star
Threads
Is this full custom paint match for the photo shoot, or is the paint color just showing through a clear/tinted hood deflector? I really like the low profile look. Brand? Plastic or metal? Available on the market still oversea's? Comments?

ARB3413190-2.jpg

It is a Toyota part, (Australian market only)...

PZQ15-60011

TOPZQ1560011.jpg

@hoser wealth of knowledge, thanks again.

I know what my original hood looked like after 17 years of rock chips....since it's been painted I don't really want the sandblasted/rust pit look to return. This could be the solution.

I’ve tried to get a few parts shipped here from AU but dealers can’t sell/ship here. Anyone got a friend on the inside? lol

I'd be willing to chase this, but the length and fragile nature of the parts would pad the freight like crazy.

Anyone got a friend on the inside? lol

Yup. One of my best friends is in the automotive business (suspension) in Melbourne. He’s finely seen the light from sports cars though, and now drives a Troopy. If a bunch of people want these, I could ask him to look into it.

Count me in.

Yup. One of my best friends is in the automotive business (suspension) in Melbourne. He’s finely seen the light from sports cars though, and now drives a Troopy. If a bunch of people want these, I could ask him to look into it.

Good deal. Thanks

I can't even tell what your talking about?

Now i see it

@wardharris from Cruiser Brothers has gotten "bonnet protectors" from Oz, for the 70 series in the past. If there is enough interest, he might be convinced to bring in some for the 100 series.

@wardharris from Cruiser Brothers has gotten "bonnet protectors" from Oz, for the 70 series in the past. If there is enough interest, he might be convinced to bring in some for the 100 series.
Well, anything is possible, but by the time we got done buying, shipping and reshipping, they won't be cheap.

Also, there are other options here. Me, I would have a vehicle wrap shop put a vinyl wrap on the whole hood - better protection, plus you could do a neat logo.

upload_2018-3-18_12-13-21.png

Or, if you want the plastic thingy, send Kay Spector some money for smoked gray OEM product.

upload_2018-3-18_12-10-48.png

That's really cool I wonder if they have something like this for an LX.

I am planning on doing a full car PPF on my LX in the next 2 months with Suntek film.

That's really cool I wonder if they have something like this for an LX.

I happen to have a factory LX one sitting in my shop. It’s smoked though. PM me if you are interested?

Pictures are illusive for this exact low profile bonnet protector. All the other ones are ugly.

ARB100Series1206_229.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom