New 2018 LC added to the Stable today. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After a few months of shopping around finally got one bought in the exact spec I wanted.

Silver with black interior no entertainment pkg.

8 hour round trip later here are some quick pics of the new rig.
Plus a couple shots with her 2011 stable mate.

Wheel flairs if possible, plus wheels/tires and window tint coming soon.

Already have a set of huskyliner mats left from the other 11 LC I had traded for the 17 Armada last year.

IMG_4634.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

IMG_4637.JPG

Congrats

Where is the Armada?

Armada is in the stable out back. I traded off my 17" platinum Tundra for 18" LC.

The house only has a 2 car attached garage, there is 6 car / barn / toy box out back.

I had both LCs in the front garage to do some comparisons side by side. Been trying to figure out if there is any reason my 08-11 Toyota prepainted fender flairs would not work if I order some for an 11" silver LC to go on this 18. I really want to run the same Fuel Trophy Rims and Cooper Zenon LTZ tires I am running on the 11". I really love the way my 11" looks.

At the moment I think my 11" is much better looking then my 18". I think if I can get the same upgrades made to 18", I can get it looking just as good if not better then my 11".

So far I did do some measuring of ride height. Oddly enough I have the 2" Toyota level kit on the 11", and it sets identical to the 18", both front and back.

Also I am not seeing anything yet that would indicate I can't put the 08-11 Toyota flares on this 18. I also did some measuring and I do need the flares to make the 20mm offset wheels work without any poke. The wheels and tires set perfect flush on the 11. Looks like even if I just do my spacers on the Oem wheels I will still need the flairs. Which I pretty much already knew that about the flairs, that I would have to have them to ever get the stance I want.

Last edited:
Nice! Hope the LC's play well together :) You never know what could happen in a dark garage!

Maybe I should leave the lights in just in case. lol.

Anyone know if the silver paint code for 08-11" LC's is the same as 16-18" LC's .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom